Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feature Fridays

One of the new things I would like to start doing here at Blogs and Blings is called "Feature Fridays".  Every Friday I would like to feature a blogger out there in blogland.  I am continually stumbling upon great blogs and thought that I would like to reward those of you who use our backgrounds.  Here's the details.

1.  Send me an email at blogsandblings@gmail.com if you would like to be featured or leave a comment.

2.  If you are selected, you will be notified.  If you are featured you will need to post about our site Blogs and Blings with a link back to us while we are doing the same for you!

I think this will be a fun and great way to get to know all of you who use our backgrounds!!  Our first feature will be a week from this Friday so send in your emails now.

 
Blogs and Blings - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você